Laboratory Informatics Summit 2015
“Optimising Data Analytics & Knowledge Management in the Laboratory”
“Great depth and diversity. A valuable insight in to the future utility of laboratory solutions.” GSK
Integrate Your Laboratory Informatics & Optimise Smart Data Analytics
Now in its 14th year, Europe's most industry led event has had a rebrand to reflect the ever growing landscape of informatics in the laboratory. As the market shifts towards integrated versions of ELNs, LIMs, ELPs & SDMSs we build a brand new agenda with cutting edge topics and innovative solutions to your top challenges including:
Brand New for 2015:
- How to integrate, analyse and visualise pharma research data with Bayer Healthcare's exclusive real world case study
- Understanding change management to drive the successful integration of your laboratory informatics with Pfizer
- AstraZeneca show you how to capture, expose and exploit experiemental data to increase efficiencies in your laboratory
- Optimising search retrieval functions with taxonomy & nomenclature with input from Roche
- Chr-Hansen's cross-industry insight in to exploiting the concepts of big data analytics within the bioscience laboratory
- Exploit your informatics for data knowledge management: Lonza show you how with their interactive breakout session
- Tackling the breadth of laboratory informatics with academia, SME’s and big pharma organisations in one place, including CPACT, Chiesi & Merck.
If that's not enough, check out Top 5 Reasons to Attend here and find out why this event is a must have on your calendar!
Alternatively, Download the full 2015 brochure here.
P.S: For the second year running we are Co-located with our Big Data Analytics in Pharma Summit giving you twice the networking, twice the discussion and a tenfold of innovation
Interested in attending? Take a first look at the 2015 agenda or book your place today to ensure you don't miss the early bird deadline only until Friday 17th July.
Want to take advantage of a room full of heads and directors of informatics from key pharma and biotech companies? Sponsor the event. Contact Salima Nasri on firstname.lastname@example.org
To build on long standing integrity by becoming one of our strategic event partners, please contact Mico Do Tanque on email@example.com