The Next Generation of Laboratory Informatics has Arrived...
Needless to say, laboratory informatics comes with its challenges – but in recent years, as pharma strive to a fully automated, fully integrated laboratory that completely captures and utilises data for multiple purposes across the business, it is no longer just about what informatics you have, but how you use them.
The 15th Annual Laboratory Informatics is the most senior, leading event in the laboratory informatics community; showcasing a range of case studies for you to take away practical insight, advice from the associations and dabbling in the cross industry case studies, which will enable you to innovate far beyond the general scope of software and systems.
Download the 2016 Brochure to see the full list of topics planned for this year!
What's New for 2016?
- Improve collaboration through sharing of data with a process driven data warehousing strategy with expert insight from Boehringer Ingelheim
- Share data more effectively & transparently with Novartis’ movement to a web based system
- GSK Vaccines, for the very first time shows you how to overcome the integration hurdles of merging two Pharma giants
- Maximise research across the organisation by creating a “datacube” of information: join in with the exclusive panel discussion with GSK
- Use Roche’s exclusive case study will enable you to overcome the challenges of optimising search retrieval functions with taxonomy & nomenclature
Download the 2016 Brochure today.
P.S: For the third year running we are co-located with our Big Data Analytics in Pharma Summit giving you double the networking, double the discussion and a tenfold of innovation
Want to take advantage of a room full of heads and directors of informatics from key pharma and biotech companies? Sponsor the event. Contact Gal Cohen on email@example.com
To build on long standing integrity by becoming one of our strategic event partners, please contact Mico Do Tanque on firstname.lastname@example.org